My hunted house story

Hey, I am Ibrahim Zaidi and according to me, my house is haunted. Haunted by some very decent ghosts. I am saying it because I have observed many paranormal activities in my house. Most of the time, I have seen different shadows around my bed.  It is of a lady with curly hairs, a child or a teen boy. Sometime a young boy’s shadow enjoying his sleep next to me. Sometime many shadows are around my bed. I was becoming quiet habitual of these and sleep again after some minutes but things didn’t stop here.
One night when I wake up from sleep by the feel of someone touching my face. I see a hand without body placed on my face. When I throw it away it vanished in the air. It was frightening but I slept after it too. My sister had also seen legs places next to my legs.
This incident confirmed that it was not my fantasy. Days passed and one night I was sleeping next to my dad. I was in a deep sleep and then suddenly I felt someone sitting on my chest. The weight was gradually increasing and I was thinking what the hell is going on. I was trying to call dad for help but I was not able to speak. With the whole power of my body, I was able to little bit move my finger or I just felt it that I have done it.
I was using my whole power just to come out of that cage. After this, that thing came near my face and started to blow hot air on my ear. After this, I was not able to use my power and I called lord of the universe to help me. That thing gradually left me but it was a big shock that I didn’t sleep that night.

All the other things go on the same way but this incident is the most shocking incident of my life and I wish it happen again in the same way.

Comments