Haunted Farm House

This is story of my friend Haider Hussain narrated by me.
Mostly stories of school built on graveyard are famous but I am presenting you a story of a farmhouse built on a graveyard.
I was in our farmhouse where we have done different partitions. Partition of my uncle and grandpa’s house is connected with a door. One night I entered the grandpa’s house through that door and I was walking into its courtyard. I had taken some steps forward when I felt like someone is watching me. I looked around the courtyard but no one was there. Suddenly I saw a stranger women in the corner looking at me. For a while, it was impossible for me to think clearly. She had white hairs and wearing a white dress. It was not possible to distinguish between the dress and hairs. She was looking at me continuously. 
Thanks to my mother whose stories had made my heart strong enough to cater the situation. I was somehow terrified but I went away, trying my best to not give any expiration.
This incident didn’t vanish from my mind. I grow up with it and when I was 20 years old another creepy incident happened. Farmhouse was closed for about six to seven months. We went there to stay for some time. My room is in the corner of the house so I decided to stay in the guestroom. Night came, everyone was gone I was alone in the whole farmhouse. I was in deep sleep on my bed and when I changed my side, the scene of that side gave me a shock. A woman was sleeping next to me. She was wearing a red bridal dress and there was a reflection of light in her eyes. She was looking at me. As she was wearing a bridle costume but she was not looking beautiful. Her looks were terrible.
I changed my side and started to read holy verses. I felt her lying there for a long time but I don’t know when I slept reading holy verses.

On another day I was sleeping in the courtyard, there was dark everywhere. I noticed presence near me. I was not wrong, a bear was standing aside motor with open hands and when I looked for a while then it vanished.
others people have also experienced paranormal activities there. 

Comments